This post contains content from an article on The Next Web by Amber Leigh Turner.
Does your website need a redesign? It's a question that many businesses face when companies like Sharp Notions come to sell them our services. How can you tell if you should redesign your website? The Next Web has put together the following list of 10 signs that you need to redesign your website.
- Is your website responsive?
- Is is hard to keep updated?
- Are there features and functions that are no longer used?
- Does your website take a long time to load?
- Are visitors navigating past your home page?
- Is your site slowly losing visitors over time?
- When was the last time your completely overhauled your site?
- Are parts of your site not functioning properly?
- Do search engines even know you exist?
- Is the copyright year in your footer any other year than 2012?
Head on over to The Next Web to read the full article to help you determine if your website has the right answers to these questions.
If after reading this, you have decided that you would like to redesign your website, then Contact Us to find out more about the different ways we can help!
1. Turner, Amber Leigh. "10 tell-tale signs that your website may need a redesign." The Next Web. 28 October 2012. Web. 01 November 2012.